Vetstreet’s Facebook for Your Practice Program offers invaluable assistance to practices in setting up and maintaining an attractive and inviting Facebook page.
- Create a community among your clients.
- Extend the doctor–client relationship outside the exam room.
- Engage your clients in an ongoing conversation.
- Provide your clients with interesting and important pet health information.
- Expand your reach to friends of your clients.
Vetstreet & Facebook: A Great Combination
- Vetstreet provides quick and easy setup of your Facebook page.
- Vetstreet prepares your team with training and "best practice" tips on Facebook essentials.
- Vetstreet produces weekly content posts for your Facebook page.
- Vetstreet helps grow your "likes."
- Vetstreet provides Appointment Request capability right from your Facebook page.
Setting up your Facebook page
We take the mystery out of Facebook by helping you get your business page up and running quickly. Page setup using social media "best practices" includes:
- Practice information and services.
- Cover and icon images.
Already have a practice Facebook page? No problem! Vetstreet can provide "best practices" and content postings to supplement what your practice is already doing on Facebook.
Weekly content posts
Vetstreet helps you keep your clients engaged by posting interesting and informative content up to three times per week for everyone who has “liked” your practice page.
Our content postings will provide your clients with valuable pet health information from a trusted pet health information source.