Vetstreet's New Client Acquisition Program connects pet owners with your practice.
Gaining new clients is imperative for any business. Vetstreet’s New Client Acquisition Program promotes your practice in a unique and professional way. Through email marketing and search engine marketing, Vetstreet’s program puts your practice everywhere it needs to be to gain new customers!
With this comprehensive program, you can:
- Effectively target pet owners who have moved into your area
- Expand your online visibility through Vetstreet.com, the fastest-growing online pet-owner destination.
- Grow your practice revenue as your client base increases.
"My family and I recently moved to Dallas. We used vetstreet.com and easily found a vet for our beloved family member Bella. I would recommend Vetstreet to anyone who needed to find a vet.
Increase New Client Traffic in Your Practice
New Mover Outreach
Vetstreet targets pet owners who have moved more than 50 miles in the past 30 days, and introduces them to your practice via email.
- Emails are sent to new movers monthly, with each email featuring up to 4 local practices.
- The email links to each practice’s Enhanced Listing page.
Enhanced Listing on Vetstreet.com
The New Client Acquisition Program features a robust practice listing on Vetstreet.com. You can customize your practice listing page with practice information, directions, hours, appointment requests, services, and staff photos.
Veterinarian Directory Promotion
Vetstreet.com provides a comprehensive, validated veterinarian directory that is promoted throughout the site. With the New Client Acquisition Program, your practice stands out from the crowd through:
- Promoted links in the “Find a Vet” search module.
- A highlighted and promoted practice listing on the search results page.
"Vetstreet’s New Client Acquisition program is a huge value! We’ve consistently welcomed new clients every month—36 just last year—and many of them have several pets. This program offers a great return on investment, and I highly recommend it to other practices that want to generate additional revenue."
–All Pets Animal Hospital and 24-Hour Emergency Care, Texas
Paid & Organic Search Program
We use both paid and unpaid traffic drivers to bring pet owners to Vetstreet.com. We promote local practices more efficiently and effectively by harnessing our collective buying power and reach, allowing you to operate like a national practice—locally—via the following channels:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Specific keywords in search engines such as Google to trigger sponsored ads. The top veterinarian search terms are “Find a Vet,” “Veterinarian,” “Veterinarian in [zip code or city],” and “Veterinarian near [zip code or city]”
In the Vet Portal®, Vetstreet provides monthly reporting on the New Client Acquisition Program, so you can clearly see your return on investment.