Send automated email and text* appointment reminders.
It's easy for things to get lost in an inbox. With our personalized emails and texts, your messages will get noticed. Pet owners automatically receive emails and are branded to your practice:
- Appointment reminders via email
- Appointment reminders via text message
- "Thank You" emails with surveys and social outreach
- Health care reminders (synchronized with postal reminders)
- Medication reminders
- Birthday cards for your clients' pets
- Seasonal, educational messages
- Special offers from sponsoring manufacturers
- A pet health newsletter emailed monthly
- Your own custom email messages
*Text message appointment reminders are not currently available in Canada.
“Our practice had been looking into options for text messaging, and when Vetstreet launched its program we were one of the first to sign up. Compliance has increased across the board, particularly in wellness care and parasite prevention. We’ve updated our reminder codes so clients receive texts not only about making appointments for exams and vaccines but also about picking up things like heartworm and flea & tick preventives.”
Scott Denhart, Office Manager
Eastown Animal Hospital, Des Moines, IA
Boost client loyalty and responsiveness with
emails from you, sent automatically by us.
Easy and Effective
- Automated so you can keep working while your clients keep their appointments.
- Ready-to-use email templates designed to grab attention in crowded inboxes.
- Personalized to the pet owner and the pet and from your practice.
- Clients can confirm appointments with one simple click right from the message.
Practices that use this convenient and effective service find that it not only helps to increase revenue and efficiency but also decreases no-show appointments and improves client compliance.
Benefits of Appointment Reminders:
- Clients appreciate a convenient and timely reminder about upcoming appointments.
- Clients can confirm appointments with one simple click.
- Your staff has fewer calls to make about unconfirmed appointments.
- More clients remember and keep their appointments.
- Client compliance improves.
- Practice efficiency increases.
- Your business revenue grows.
“Vetstreet’s Healthcare and Appointment Reminder texting is perfect not only for our clients but also for our staff. About 90% of our clients have given positive feedback and feel that texting is more convenient than other reminder methods because they always have their phones on them. Receiving responses directly to our Vet Portal has reduced no-shows and cut down on the phone calls the team needs to make. We had concerns about the number of mobile phone numbers within our system, but Vetstreet’s mobile collection program took care of getting the numbers for us. I would definitely recommend this program to other practices.”
Emily Rangel, Office Manager
Center Sinai Animal Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
Pet Health eNewsletter
Sending a Pet Health eNewsletter is a great way to keep pet health (and your practice) top of mind for your clients.
- Fully automated
- Branded from your practice with your Facebook, website, and contact information
- Sent monthly
- Seasonal and topical content
Keep your clients engaged and keep your practice top of mind!